The application “Remote for Home Assistant” doesn’t collect any user data.
This application is aimed to be used as a remote for the Home Assistant Application. This application has to be installed by the user.
At first use the user is invited to insert its login credentials for the Home Assistant Application but are note stored. They are only used for retrieving an access token and a refresh token from Home Assistant.
- fix for using http protocol on android devices
- login screen updated for web protocol selection
- User interface enhanced
- Multi language support (UK,FR,GE). The app can include more languages if needed.
- connection stability improved
- Initial Application release